Flat Golf Practice Balls
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Improved Grip
- Water Resistant
- Free Worldwide Shipping
Pocket-sized swing aid for immediate feedback
This flat golf training ball helps you understand your swing by exaggerating flaws for quick detection & correction. Instant insight improves your performance for putt, chip & full shot.
A regular golf ball is 1-5/8" in diameter so your clubhead can be anywhere up to 1-5/8" above the ground and you will still hit the ball.
Think of a tire. If you don't roll it straight, it wobbles around or falls flat. We applied the same physics to a golf ball to create a training tool with major feedback.
- Forces you to hit square and center on clubface
- Inaccuracies send it wobbling, rolling at a curve or falling on its side
- Cambered sides for precision, performance & added training capabilities
Our two-piece molded design distributes weight evenly for an honest roll.
- Soft-compression core won't over compress
- Even weight distribution means it can't self-correct
- Feel and performance of a tour-quality golf ball
It's not just a putting tool. Like the highest quality golf balls on the market, This ball is produced with a Surlyn® cover to withstand even your strongest swing.
- Strong enough for chip & full-shot training
- Highly resilient synthetic stands up to durability test of the avid golfer
- Same material used in the majority of golf balls across the industry
- Allows many options for spin & distance combinations
The Flat Golf Training Balls are only ¼" high so your clubhead must be that close to theground in order to hit it.
This helps you eliminate a "Thin" swing If your club head hits the ground before the Flatball, the golf club will usually skip right over the Flatball without hitting it.
This helps you eliminate a "Fat" swing Only by directly hitting the ¼" high side of the Flatball will the golfer send the Flatball flying The Flatball is great for full swing practice indoors or out!
Soft flexible material allows you to practice indoors without worrying about damage to walls or furniture Does not go far, will not keep rolling like regular practice golf balls